Aug 21, 2013

Cold Stone Creamery.


I remember how my sister and I would line up day after day in the freezing cold (yes, there's a line despite the weather) just for a cup of Cold Stone Creamery in the US.



And now, it's here in the Philippines!




I was invited to the opening of the first branch in Serendra but I wasn't able to go because I was out of town for my birthday.  But last month, T and I finally got to visit the store for a taste of Cold Stone Creamery.




There are so many flavors to choose from.




If you're overwhelmed with all the choices, I suggest just picking from their Signature Creations.




I got the Germanchocolatekake which is chocolate ice cream with pecans, coconut, brownie and caramel.




The sizes they have are:

Lick It
Like It
Love It
Gotta Have It
Mine
Ours
Everybody's

The price would depend on whether it is plain ice cream, a create your own mix, or a signature creation.  Prices range from P95/$3 for a Lick It Ice Cream to P1,288/$30 for an Everybody's Signature Creation.   

This is a Like It Signature Creation (P168/$4) called Coffee Lovers Only which is composed of mocha ice cream (they ran out of coffee ice cream), heath bar, roasted almonds and caramel.   I had this the other night in the Mall of Asia branch after watching the DLSU-FEU game.




There's always some sort of commotion in Cold Stone because of the "challenge" they have for customers, catching your scoop of ice cream!




I pressured T into doing it even if he didn't want to. Thankfully, he was able to catch his (or else I wouldn't hear the end of it).




But our friend Raffy Dy suffered a different fate.  Check out this video:



Don't forget to leave a tip for all the fun fare!




Since my one and only public hater insinuated that I am committing some sort of blogger's sin for not indicating whether my posts are sponsored or not, here's what I have to say: T and I pay for 99% of what I write about.  For the remaining 1%, I make it fairly obvious that it is sponsored by either saying that it is or thanking the sponsor for whatever it is they gave.  And like I said in my 'Disclosure', all views and opinions expressed in this blog are guaranteed to be purely personal and will never be influenced by any affiliate or sponsor.  This is a fairly late reaction to a comment made a few months back but I thought I'd address it in the future and today is that day.   With that, I bid everyone a good day! ;)


Thumbs Up!
Fun and friendly staff.
Great ice cream.

Thumbs Down!
Nothing!

Verdict
T and I will definitely be back, again and again!


Cold Stone Creamery
Most Recent Dining Date: 18 August 2013

Ground Floor
Serendra Piazza
(between McKinley Parkway and 11th Avenue)
Taguig City
Metro Manila
Philippines

Tel No.: 63 (2) 846-0460

Ground Floor
Mall of Asia
(beside National Bookstore)
Pasay City
Philippines


Operating Hours

Sunday to Thursday
11am to 10pm

Friday and Saturday
11am to 11pm


3 comments:

  1. woah, that reader is exacting.

    anyway, i ate here some weeks ago. thumbs up for the entertainment.

    a white guy approached us too, and asked us if we liked the food. he must be the manager or something, nice gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the closing line Joei!!! Woohoo!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ ur closing line, Joei!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! ♥

I enjoy meeting fellow bloggers and readers from all over so feel free to comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

♥ joei

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...